We are seeking an experienced Marketing Executive with a proven track-record of prospecting, qualifying leads and assessing potential markets, to sell Spare Parts. In this role, you will prospect to new sales or business opportunities, making many contacts as you tackle a large volume of potential market while achieving collection targets of your sales. You will leverage your selling abilities, technical expertise and multi-channel presentation skills to present product demonstrations; and you will drive the sales cycle from first contact to close.
• Responsible for achieving the individual sales targets of the Spare Parts Department.
• Visit potential customers & identify their requirements.
• Manage long term business relationships with the clients to consistently achieve established Sales Plans/Targets /collection targets.
• Coordinate through the After-Sales Service Division, for the customer requirement.
• Gather market & competitor information thereby forecasts future sales
• Responsible for Preparation of Quotations, Proposals & Tender Documents.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Age below 35 years
• Minimum two years’ experience and proven track record in corporate sales (exposure to engineering or spare parts sales will be a definite advantage.)
• Part or full qualification in marketing. • Having a technical qualification will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge on government tender procedures & procurement process will be a definite advantage.
• Strong interpersonal & presentation skills with a good oral command of English & Sinhala.
• Having a sound IT literacy (MS. Office package) is essential.
• Result oriented individual with ability to achieve set targets and meet deadlines.
An attractive remuneration package based on qualification, experience/performance-based incentive scheme and companymaintained motor bike or an allowance will be offered for the right candidate including full technical training & product training.
Please upload your CV with names and contact details of two non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement
Trade Promoters Limited 272/25, Sudarshana Mawatha, Malabe